"ESCAPE" KULA CLOTH ®
THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A CLOTH. THIS IS THE PRODUCT OF YEARS OF OBSESSING OVER A WAY TO CREATE A PEE CLOTH THAT SOLVES ALL OF THE PROBLEMS OF TRADITIONAL PEE CLOTH OPTIONS. IT IS A REAL PIECE OF GEAR (NOT AN AFTERTHOUGHT SCRAP OR REMNANT OF FABRIC) CREATED OUT OF A LOVE FOR THE COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WE SERVE AND LOVE FOR THE WILDERNESS EXPERIENCES WE SEEK. IT IS A SMALL PIECE OF HISTORY IN THE MAKING. IT IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND - AN INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED ANTIMICROBIAL PEE CLOTH FOR ALL OF LIFE'S ADVENTURES.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
The photo that inspired this cloth originated during sunny alpine deliverance from a fogged in valley at backcountry cabin outside of Golden, British Columbia. Kim can be found “escaping” to the wilderness and loves to be humbled by the boundless stature of mother nature. Keep the essence of the environment pure and clean, get connected for a KULA today.
Contact us if you would like to place a larger order for a School Program or Women's Club!